الاثنين، 21 نوفمبر 2011

[DEV] ICS AOSP (from CM's source) Development Passion (N1) [Alpha8]

Changelog in Second Post:
Screenshots attached at bottom:

Link to Alpha8
This tarball also contains a userdata image where most of the gapps are.
I will not be uploading any more flashable zips as they seem to be broken

Working:
Wifi
MMS
Calling (People I talk to say they can hear me better than the could when i was on CM7)(Probably coincidence)
Bluetooth (works for babijoee but broken for me)
TouchScreen (Multitouch)
Sound (Flawless)
GPS (works for me)
Accelerometer (rotation) (works for babijoee but broken for me)
Home button
3g (seems to like radio 5.08.00.04)(works for me)
Headphone jack
Network Stats and Quota
Not Working:
Trackball
Camera
USB mass storage (use adb)
Hardware Accelaration
Wifi Signal Strengh Icon in Status Bar.
Questions? Check out this FAQ (thanks alex_mobile)
Anyone that wants to colaborate
Join us in #ics_desire_nexus_dev on freenode
My nick is drewis.
Any help is welcome.

To flash the img files.
Code:
tar xjf ics-passion-alpha*.tar.bz2
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot -w
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot reboot
I'm using blackrose hboot (standard partitioning) but i dont think it matters what hboot you use.

Don't tell me whats wrong with it (i already know that) Tell me how to fix it!

Here's my sources to get you started:

I have set up an organization on git hub where you can follow the progress
https://github.com/ics-passion-dev
[Note:] I am updating these regularly.

Get source (cm ics repos)
Code:
repo init -u git://github.com/ics-passion-dev/android.git -b ics
repo sync
Fix Audio.
Code:
cd hardware/msm7k
git fetch http://review.cyanogenmod.com/p/CyanogenMod/android_hardware_msm7k refs/changes/03/10303/1 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD
Build it.
Code:
. build/envsetup.sh
lunch full_passion-userdebug
mka
Note: The above is not enough to get a clean build you will need to debug some minor errors.

On amd hexacore w/ 12gb ram takes 40 minutes. (where CM7 takes 14)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

افضل نظام تشغيل هواتف ذكية